This post may contain affiliate links. Shopping through these links is at no additional expense for you, but provides support for The Diligent Woman and their charity choices. Thank you for your support!
Diligence in Everyday Things
- an adoption table, where they will choose their little puppy, a collar, and a name;
- a vet’s table, where they will have their new puppy “checked” over to be certain it is good to go home;
- a doggie dress up table, where the children will choose ears to put on a visor (that is already equipped with puppy dog looking eyes) and then get their faces painted to finish the look;
- a table with doggie “treats” for everyone to take home, puppy chow sweet mix (cookies and cream flavor and cupcake flavor no less), cookies in the shape of bones, paws, and puppies, and candy popsicles in the shape of puppy paws in a variety of flavors. (It is so nice to have teenage daughters who love to bake and decorate – the two of them have made all of those goodies so far.)
I sure hope that all eleven of the five year old and one three year old party-goers have a good time!
Diligence Every Day
Deuteronomy 4:9Only give heed to yourself and keep your soul diligently, so that you do not forget the things which your eyes have seen and they do not depart from your heart all the days of your life; but make them known to your sons and grandsons.
Deuteronomy 6:6-7These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up.
Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God!
I will remember the works of the Lord; Surely I will remember Your works of old. I will also meditate on all Your work, and talk of Your deeds. Your way, O God, is in the sanctuary; Who is so great a God as our God?
- Diligence to find the joy.
- Diligence to be thankful for all things.
- Diligence to remember this world is not what it is all about.
- Diligence to enjoy what I am given.