This post may contain affiliate links. Shopping through these links is at no additional expense for you, but provides support for The Diligent Woman and their charity choices. Thank you for your support!
Sometimes we are uncertain about what we have to offer to the world and to God. Women are looking for ways to feel more confident about themselves and the roles they fulfill. The world focuses on beauty and finances – but chasing those only leave one empty and uncertain. Is there a way to be certain about who you are and the value you can bring to others?
Angela Legg spent her teens and twenties frustrated with being uncertain and feeling less than beneficial. Struggling to be sure of what she had to offer to anyone, let alone the Lord. This study takes you through the lessons she learned to help her to be a confident woman for the Lord, wife, and mother to five daughters. “To Be a Handmaid of the Lord” Bible Study Guide is straight-forward, encouraging, and empowering. It helps any woman to find her place to serve with joy and confidence. With all the focus on scripture and encouragement to dig deep, in this Bible study guide Angela will help you:
- to see God’s plan for you
- see God’s value in your individual strengths as His creation
- to own your story and your beauty
- to use those gifts He has given to you to go out and serve others
- to be confident about the woman God made you to be – no matter how the world goes against that idea
- to be empowered to help others to come out of their fear and uncertainty
- raise up a generation of young women, without the burden of doubt Satan and the world would put on them, confident in the Lord’s love for them.
Are you ready to embrace YOU?
Are you ready remove the doubts that trouble you about being good enough as a daughter, employee, wife, mother, entrepreneur, Christian, or any combination?
Get your copy of “To Be a Handmaid of the Lord” Bible Study Guide and let God’s word show you how to BECOME the woman you want to be!
Everyone who purchases the Bible Study Guide will also get some FREE Bonuses.
- The Diligent Woman Bible Marking Guide with instructional video
- an exclusive video “How to Use Study Builders”
- an exclusive video “Cool Ways to Teach the Handmaid Bible Study Guide”
To get the bonuses, all you need to do is contact me (Angela) at [email protected] with an email containing a copy of your receipt from purchasing the book. I will then send all of your bonuses directly to your Inbox!
And Mary said, “Behold, the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me, according to Thy word. And the angel departed from her. Luke 1:38 (KJV)