5-Day Prayer Challenge – New Year Edition
Setting up the New Year for Peace
Have you heard about the 5-Day Prayer Challenge?
In August 2017, I tried something new. I offered a prayer challenge for my followers on Facebook and through email. (Want to watch the replays of those Facebook Lives? Click here for August (five videos) and here for November (six videos))
You see, I was struggling to pray every day.
I was struggling with being confident about talking to God.
Can you relate?
I knew the only way I was going to do any better was by studying what God said about prayer in the Bible.
It didn’t take me long to figure out that prayer is not meant to be difficult or complicated. We are told to be confident. We are told that God longs to hear from us. He wants us to WANT to bring things to Him because of our trust in Him.
After hearing from quite a few of my followers, I learned that I was not alone in these struggles. Other women wanted to learn how to do better about praying every day. They wanted to learn what they should say. They wanted to learn how they could be confident that God WAS hearing them.
The Prayer Challenge
So entered the 5-Day Prayer Challenge.
The benefits of the 5-Day Prayer Challenge are:
- learning how the Bible teaches us to pray
- discovering when and where you can pray
- being sure of what you can pray for
- gaining confidence that God hears our prayers
- understanding how to use scripture to speak words God will hear
- finding out how to avoid saying the same prayers over and over
- and being encouraged by others who participate and grow in the challenge along with you
Now, a new year is here and it is time for a fresh start.
I am opening the doors to the 5-Day Prayer Challenge to everyone!
The challenge will run beginning January 28th through February 1st.
So, here is how it works:
- Each day’s challenge will post on the blog along with a video introducing the challenge.
- Each post will include a downloadable pdf of the challenge
- Tools to help you accomplish the challenge will also be available each day
Now, you have some options available to you for HOW you participate in the challenge.
- You can get the blog posts by coming to the blog each day or by receiving the blog posts via email. To get them by email, sign up here for the Daily Diligence emails from The Diligent Woman.
You can get the challenge by signing up for the special 5-Day Prayer Challenge series which delivers the lessons, the tools, and the videos directly to your email instead of links to the blog. You can sign up for this option by clicking here – 5-Day Prayer Challenge New Year Edition
Anyone can participate by commenting on the blog posts or by participating in the 5-Day Prayer Challenge Live Facebook Event.
To participate, you just need to click this link – 5-Day Prayer Challenge – New Year Edition Live Facebook Event and then click the JOIN button on the event. That will make sure you receive notifications for all the activity that goes on during the event. At 9 pm CST each evening during the challenge, I will be doing a Facebook Live Video.
Well, are you ready to join us?