Available Published Material
The main focus of my efforts here at The Diligent Woman is to share God’s Word with others. I realize that I am not reinventing the wheel. I also realize that different people learn in different ways. So anything I share here came out of my own frustration to find material that covered a given topic in a certain way. My prayer is that it is always beneficial.
The projects that I am working on or have completed are listed here. Follow the links to finished projects and you will find where you can purchase them. If you have questions about the materials, would like a discount code for large orders, or some other need, please email [email protected]
Bible Study Guide
– This is a work that I currently publish myself at home. It includes five quizzes, a final exam, writing assignments, and notes on Song of Solomon. If you’d like these resources, contact me via [email protected] and I will sell you a set.
A Man After God’s Own Heart
– This is a work that my husband and I are working on together. He is taking the format of “To Be a Handmaid of the Lord” and adapting it to teach young men. Some of the lessons will remain the same, some will change. Men of the Bible will be covered. This would allow families with both boys and girls to have similar material to cover throughout the school year. It also would provide similar material for dividing congregational classes into boys and girls.
Resources for “A Man After God’s Own Heart”
– This will hopefully be ready for publication along with the student workbook. Check back here for updates.
More than the Clothes
– This title is still in the planning stages. It is intended to be a shorter book, designed for Bible study over about 12 or 24 weeks. It will have similar studies as “To Be a Handmaid of the Lord” but be focused on the needs of the older woman (i.e. over age 20).
UPDATE: See the listing “To Be a Handmaid of the Lord” Bible Study Guide to fill this need until “More than the Clothes” is available.
Yet Untitled Book of Encouragement
– This title is also in the planning stages. I am envisioning short passages that give encouragement in 30 or so areas of life. Something to be read once a day with verses to meditate on, find comfort in and find the strength to push through the day.
Making It Simple
– This is an unfinished series. The series is designed to be nothing more than a blueprint or outline for inexperienced teachers to build a class around. I have paraphrased the chapters covered and then given scriptures that take you into a deeper study on that topic throughout the Bible. I currently have lessons done through the Plagues (Exodus) up to the Israelites leaving Egypt. More lessons to come as I have time. You can currently find it on the blog at www.thediligentwoman.com. If it is ever put into print, it will be printed in books divided up by the “sections” of the Bible, i.e The Law (Genesis – Deuteronomy), Books of History (Joshua – Esther), Books of Poetry (Job – Song of Solomon), Major Prophets (Isaiah – Daniel), Minor Prophets (Hosea – Malachi), Gospels (Matthew – John), History of the church (Acts), Letters to the churches (Romans – Jude), and Prophecy (Revelation). Material written so that it can be adapted for any situation, ages 2 through adult; congregational Bible study; home Bible study; home school curriculum.
You can find the series as it exists now by clicking here – Making It Simple search results
The Good News
– This is another unfinished series – (because it is a really long series!) I am working on it as I can between getting the new aspects of “To Be a Handmaid of the Lord” completed. This is a harmony of the Gospels that I have been writing to teach our daughters. The questions are intended to be appropriate for 5th – 12th grade. I think at last count it was around 90 lessons, and that covered the entire four Gospels. I have almost a third of them written, and they can be found on www.thediligentwoman.com also.
You can find the series as it exists now by clicking here – The Good News search results