This post may contain affiliate links. Shopping through these links is at no additional expense for you.
The Good News
Jesus and Nicodemus
1. Who was Nicodemus? (verse 1)
2. What did he say to Jesus? (verse 2)
3. What did Jesus say? (verse 3)
4. What did Nicodemus think Jesus meant? (verse 4)
5. Write verses 5 and 6 here.
6. Who did Jesus say He is in verse 13?
7. What did Jesus mean by “even so must the Son of Man be lifted up.”?
8. What happens to “he who does not believe” in verse 18?
Jesus Baptizes in Judea
9. What was Jesus doing in Judea?
John’s Second Testimony
10.What was John doing in Aenon?
11.Why was he doing this in that place?
12.Fill in the blanks.
“… and people were coming and were ________ ___________.” Verse 23
13.What were John’s disciples upset about in verse 26?
14.What did John remind them that he had said? (verse 28)
15.In verse 33 what does he who has received Jesus’ testimony certify?
16.He who believes in the ________ has ____________ life; and he who does believe the Son shall not _________ _________, but the ___________ of God _________ in him.” (Verse 36)