This post may contain affiliate links. Shopping through these links is at no additional expense for you.
The Good News
Jesus goes to Galilee
John the Baptist put into prison
Mk. 1:14; 6:14-29
Lk. 3:19-20; 4:14; 7:18-35; 9:7-9
1. Where is John the Baptist? (Mt.11:2)
2. What have his disciples told him? (Mt.11:2; Lk.7:18)
3. What did he send his disciples to find out from Jesus? (Mt.11:3; Lk.7:19-20)
4. What did Jesus tell these disciples to go tell John? (Mt.11:4-5; Lk.7:21-22)
5. What did Jesus tell the people about John the Baptist? (Mt.11:10; Lk.7:27)
6. Read Malachi 3:1. Is this a prophecy that Jesus refers to about John?
7. When did Jesus leave for Galilee? (Mt.4:12; Mk.1:14)
8. At this time, what had the Pharisees heard about Jesus? (Jn.4:1-3)
9. What did Jesus preach in Galilee? (Mk.1:14)
10. How did Jesus return to Galilee according to
11. Why did Herod want to put John in prison?
12. Write the story of how John the Baptist was
13. How did Herod feel about John? (Mt. 14:5, 9; Mk. 6:20)
14.What did Herod think when he heard of Jesus and His work? (Mt. 14:2; Mk. 6:14-16; Lk. 9:7-9)