This post may contain affiliate links. Shopping through these links is at no additional expense for you.
The First Disciples of Jesus
Read John 1:35-51
1. What did John call Jesus in John 1:36?
2. What was the name of one of the disciples who heard John say this?
3. Who did he find?
4. What did Andrew tell his brother they had found?
5. Jesus changed Simon’s name to ________________,
which is translated _________________”
6. Who did Jesus find in John 1:43?
7. Where were Philip, Andrew and Peter from?
8. Who did Philip find and tell about Jesus?
9. Did Jesus know Nathanael?
What did Jesus say that proved His knowledge to Nathanael?
10. What did Jesus say Nathanael would see?
Clip Art can be found at: https://www.biblekids.eu/new_testament/calling_first_disciplses/calling_disciples_coloring/first_disciples_of_jesus_16.jpg
Note: Links to outside sources and those of pictures or clip art do not mean I am in agreement with any or all of the information given there. I am simply attempting to give credit for the work of others that I have borrowed.